Keep Your Sports Equipment in Good Condition with Repairs in Gunnison, CO
We always have a bike mechanic on duty, can sharpen ice skates any time of the year, hand wax Nordic skis, and fill compressed air tanks.
Bike Repair Rates
- $50 Standard Tune – Wipe down bike, lube cables, do a basic drive train clean, adjust brakes, adjust shifting, and check tires and lube chain.
- $90 Deluxe Tune – All features of the standard tune, plus we do a full bike wash, completely clean drive train, adjust all bearings, do a basic wheel true, and complete a detailed analysis of potential problems.
- $65 per hour shop labor rate for any ala carte repairs/service
Hockey Repair Rates
- $2 Replace rivet (price each)
- $5 Sharpen skate
- $25 Heat mold skates if skates were purchased elsewhere. It’s always free if you bought them here!
- $25 Replace basic blade holder
- $40 Replace blade holder with non-stock model (usually requires drilling)
Downhill Skis/ Snowboard Wax/Repair
- $20 Iron Wax
- We also do minor base repair and edging
Cross Country/ Nordic Ski Wax/Repair
- $10 – $12 Hand Wax
- $15 Mount Bindings (SNS, NNN or Tele)
All repairs are on a first come, first served basis.