See What Prices We Offer for Sports Equipment Consignment in Gunnison, CO
Consignment means that we sell a used item for someone, and we keep a portion of the sales price. We accept items based on the season of the year. Typical summer items accepted include bikes and some bike parts, camping gear, climbing gear, technical summer apparel, and some footwear. Typical winter items accepted include skis of all types, snowboards, winter sports apparel, hockey gear, and winter boots. If you have items that you’d like to consign, please call prior to coming in to see if those particular items are currently being accepted.
The following shows the amount of money a consignor receives:
- For items sold at $19.99 or less, the consigner receives 50% of the sale price.
- For items sold between $20 and $249.99, the consigner receives 65% of the sale price.
- For items sold between $250 and $499.99, the consigner receives 70% of the sale price.
- For items sold between $500 and $749.99, the consigner receives 75% of the sale price.
- Items sold for $750 and above, the seller receives 80% of the sale price.
If a consignment item doesn’t sell in the first 30 days it’s been in the store, All Sports Replay may mark the price down by up to 15% from the original price. An item that has been in the store 60 days may be marked down up to 30% from the original price. Items unsold after 90 days may have the price reduced further, or the item may be returned to the consignor or donated.
Items accepted for consignment must be in good condition and be useable for their intended purpose. We do not accept things like clothing intended for non-sports purposes (e.g. casual or dress clothing), furniture, exercise equipment, or items too old to be desirable to a customer.